Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sarah had her baby!




I can already tell that I'm not going to be very good at keeping this thing updated. Anyway, I had to let everyone know that Sarah gave birth to a beautiful baby boy tuesday morning on 22 January 2008. He weighed 6lbs 14oz and was 19 inches long. It came as a bit of a suprise since he was almost 4 weeks early. I was just getting ready to get off work at about 5 in the morning when Sarah called to let me know that her water had broke, we rushed to the hospital and by 12:44 pm he was born. Well I got loads of homework to do so I better cut this short. Here is some pics of our handsome son.

5 comments:

Craig Wales said...

Hey Guys, congraduations. You'll have to post another pic where we can see the youngster better. Hope all is well

Janae said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family. we miss you guys!

Andrea said...

hey guys!!! i just saw your blog off of craig and janae's~~ congrats on the little guy! what did you name him? i hope your cute little family is doing well :)

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Seriously Parker is the CUTEST name Ever! I love it! I'm so glad you guys have a page too! You'll have to check out ours as well!

Janae said...

Thanks for the baby announcement! Parker is so cute!!!

you guys should update your blog. :)