Saturday, May 23, 2009

Life is crazy!







Well I finally graduated! Such a relief, but its a hard time to try and enter the workforce. I found out on my graduation day that the seminary program was cutting a ton of positions due to the church hiring freeze and as a result I got rejected :-( This has thrown a wrench into all my career plans so I have had to make a lot of changes. This friday I'm off to Officer Candidate School for two months in order to become an officer in the National Guard while Sarah and the kids will be staying with my parents. Don't forget about them! Sarah could use a friend while I'm gone and now that they will be in the Ogden area, all of you with kids can bring yours over and play with ours! We have a swimming pool that can sweeten the deal...

2 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

Bry- Sorry to hear about the Seminary thing, that totally sucks (we've been there, too).
Anyway, CONGRATS on graduating and good luck in Officer Candidate School.
That is nice that Sarah and the boys will be closer (can't get much closer than living with them) while you are gone.

Wishing your fam the best during these times!!!!

Megan said...

Congrats on the graduation and good luck with Officer Candidate School. I am glad you guys finally updated your blog. We need to find a way to get in touch and hang out before you move back to Ogden. Remember, not EVERYONE still lives there you know ;) Email RossD(at)Horrock(dot)com

Seriously