Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sarah's passion

I forgot to mention in my post yesterday about Sarah's tennis playing. Lately her and another sister from the ward, Janine Tanner, have been playing tennis 3 times a week at 6 in the morning! Thats too early for me. I work nights and am barely going to bed by 5 am. Well she has been getting really good and between her and Sister Tanner they have been getting a lot of the ward motivated to play. This thursday they are hosting a tennis clinic for whoever is interested. Im just glad she has finally got a dedicated tennis partner so she will stop dragging me out of bed at the break of dawn to go play :) Just kidding, we still go play occasionally (just not in the morning).

5 comments:

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

I'm so glad Sarah gets to do something other than be a mom to three boys! That's so important...I only have Carter and sometimes that's PLENTY!

kathy said...

What fun to see the cutest grandkids in the world.

Ty and Ber said...

Hey Bry- I found your blog via Amy's blog. Your boys are so cute. Looks like you guys are doing well.

Jordan and Erin Farr said...

Hi Bry and Sarah. I haven't seen you guys in a while. Looks like you got some cute boys. I see Brad every day at work. He's funny. Ok well hope to see you guys some time. See ya.

The McCrary's said...

Hey Bryan I think it is time to update your blog. I want to see updated pictures of your boys, since we never see you anymore.