Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Well I figured it was about time to make our annual post! Just kidding. I would like to post more, but Ive been too lazy during school. Since my finals are over with I dont have an excuse anymore :-) Things are going well here at the Whetton home. Everybody is healthy and in one piece....so far. I had some good news last thursday. As most of you know, I started the seminary teaching program this semester. I used to be doing premed/dental and all that stuff, but I decided to make it a back up plan. Well anywho, Thursday we found out if we were going to be invited back to take the next class or not. There were almost 130 people in the program, and they were only going to take 45. Well I was extremely blessed to be invited back. I cant tell you how relieved and grateful I was. Still not sure why I was picked, since there were a lot of amazing teachers that did not get invited back. Someone once told me that its like having a perfect suit that just doesn't fit right. Some people fit the seminary program while others don't I guess. Thats not to say I fit, I still have 3 more semesters to go before I can be hired full-time, and there are more cuts every semester (reminds me of trying out for high school football...).

Sarah is doing great. She is diligently raising our 3 wonderful boys, while their Dad is off running around working and going to school. She does a great job regardless. Parker is getting bigger every day. He still loves to laugh and be tossed in the air. That kid is fearless! Well, we are all looking forward to Christmas. Dont forget our new address when sending all your presents...just kidding again. Did I mention that we had moved since our last post? We now live in Lehi, right next to Thanksgiving point. Its great for the kids since we have a year long membership to the dinosaur museam there. Well take care and see you all hopefully over the holidays!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah for blogging! Long time, no see! That is crazyness that we live so close by each other and didn't even know it! We are on the other side of the freeway, however. Looks like you guys have been doing well..and busy! I can't believe you have 3 kids. Well you should email us your info or what not so we can figure out a time to get together. This is Megan since I do the whole 'blogging' thing, but Ross' email is rhdins@hotmail.com or rossd@horrocks.com

Ty and Ber said...

Welcome back!! Love the family photo. Your boys are such handsome little guys.

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Welcome back to the blogging world guys! I was so excited to get your Christmas card...you're boys are so adorable! And I got Sarah's message about our address but we had family fly in and stay with us so things have been a little crazy! I'm so glad that you're posting more and keeping us up to date on your cute fam!