Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just wondering...

K, I know you have all forgotten about us already since I broke the #1 rule of blogging to post regularly, but Im going to try this anyway just in case my imaginary audience is still out there. So, I was looking at everyone else's blog and began to notice, or at least I think I noticed, that it was primarily the wives doing the blogging. Should I be worried that Im the husband and Im doing the blogging in our home? Did I stumble upon the online form of scrapbooking? Im starting to question my manliness here so help me out! (I know many of you have probably questioned that already) So, please participate in my poll on the right and/or leave a comment. Thanks!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Funny since I guess I answered this is my previous comment before I even read your post, but I do the blogging in our family. However, Ross did start a blog before I ever did. He just didn't keep up on it. I know lots of guys who have blogs, so I don't think you are less manly ;) I guess I blog for a way to remember things (I am not a scrapbooker), keep in touch with friends and have a way to vent my own thoughts sometimes. Whatever YOUR reason, who cares - if you like it, do it...right?!

Janae said...

yes, I have noticed that it normally is the women blogging - but don't fear. Our best friends, the Woods also have a blog and it is usually the Husband who does their blogging. And I have a few male friends who have their own blog, but wait, they are both gay, so I'm not sure if that helps with the manliness part. But I think it is great that YOU blog when you can. You are doing a great job!

Ty and Ber said...

I think that it is great that you blog.
Tyler is out of town a lot with work and stuff so I started ours as a way to show him what we did while he was gone. I don't journal and I don't scrapbook so this is a good way to cover both. I don't think it matters who does it. I just think it is a great way to keep track of your lives and everything that goes on with your kiddos. Life changes so fast!

Keep the posts coming.